Re: gotowebinar alternative

Abaran
Level 5

gotowebinar alternative

Hello everyone,

I seem to have many issues with GoToWebinar and Marketo. For example, numbers of leads are different between Marketo and G2W or Marketo tells me the webinar does not exit when in reality it does. 

I would like to if anyone has moved from G2W to another webinar solution that integrates with Marketo and has seen a dramtically improvement?

Thanks for the help
Axel
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Hi Axel,

You may try to refresh the data coming from GTW in Marketo, by clicking on the the main Event Program in the left hand tree, then click on "Event Actions" and select " Refresh from Webinar Provider". This worked for me on a campaign 🙂

0EM50000000SdVv.jpg

Kind regards,
Mihai
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been super happy with BrightTalk, although we still use G2W for some other webinars as well. 

BrightTalk has the side benefit of automatically handling the on-demand follow-up, and it has its own built-in audience so you get a ton of cross-promotion on similar webinars by other companies.

Abaran
Level 5

Thanks MihaI for the fast response. I did use that functionality. I seem to still have issues when Marketo believes the webinar does not exists.
Abaran
Level 5

Thanks Rob for the feedback. isn't BrightTalk a lot more expensive then G2W?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Axel,

How are you using the integration? Are you running the webinar multiple times?  This could very possibly be a bug. Any details you can provide on how you use it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Cheryl