SOLVED

form problems

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

form problems

I created a form for an ebook download. Some fields are required, some not. I preview the form and some of the fields are missing. I close the preview. I look at the landing page where I have dropped the form and different fields appear and different fields are missing. What's going on, and can someone help me fix this? It's for a campaign going out yesterday! Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: form problems

In the form editor there is a way to turn it on or off....Here is the documentation..look at item #5...

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a progressive Profile form? If so you would be seeing a dynamic version of the form that relates to where you are in the profile that was set up in the fcorm builder...
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I tell if it's a progressive profile form? I don't think so. Pretty standard....
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the form editor there is a way to turn it on or off....Here is the documentation..look at item #5...
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could also clear your cookies on the browser you are using for Q/A and then refresh the page...
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're brilliant, Mark. Thank you so much. Problem solved -- form is fully visible. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jodi,

In the form editor on the right, you will see a field called "Progressive Profiling". It will have "enabled" if it is on.

0EM50000000RJ9M.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime...I have been in your shoes durring a go-live many times.