SOLVED

filter for a snapshot in past 'in past xx days' combined with 'not in the past xx days'

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

filter for a snapshot in past 'in past xx days' combined with 'not in the past xx days'

Hi All,

I need to create a report that returns the amount of people with a lead status change for a time period in the past. Using the date picker is not ideal as this would be a manual process. I am trying to achieve this via 'in past xx days' combined with 'not in the past xx days'.

In this example, this would mean people whose lead status changed to re-marketing during the period 9 Dec to 16 Dec 2015.

Here is an examplepastedImage_0.png

I dont trust the results, would someone be able to test this logic and advise weather this is at all possible?

Thanks

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: filter for a snapshot in past 'in past xx days' combined with 'not in the past xx days'

Hi Matt,

For me, the logic is good as long as you have an AND operator between your 2 filters.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: filter for a snapshot in past 'in past xx days' combined with 'not in the past xx days'

Hi Matt,

For me, the logic is good as long as you have an AND operator between your 2 filters.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Greg