custom thank you pages for individual landing pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

custom thank you pages for individual landing pages

hello,
In my instance, 1 form is used by many landing pages for form fillout by website visitors. how do i set up a custom thank you landing page for each form fill landing page? Currently, I dont see an option in Form Settings to customize which thank you page shows up when you fill out a specific landing page. Thanks. 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: custom thank you pages for individual landing pages

When you're editing a landing page with the form in question, click on the gear icon when you hover over the form, then hit Edit.  That will give you the option to choose "Landing Page" or "External URL" and change the thank you page accordingly.

When I create forms, I simply set the submission to "Stay on Page" and can override it using the process above.
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

Hi Niru:

Follow-up pages can be set on the Form level, but you can always overwrite them in the Landing Page. As Ingrid describes, this is done in the form properties in the landing page editor.

In theory, you could build your forms inside the program as well. However, then you would have one form per program. And when your manager comes and says "We need to add a pick list value", you would have to edit every form in every program instead of a few global forms in the design studio.

I hope this makes sense.
Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Hi Nicole M​,

Is it possible to do the same when the form is embedded on a non-marketo landing page? I assume there's some code that can be added to the form embed code to determine the thank you page URL but wasn't able to find it in the community.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Lucho, check last night's blog post http://blog.teknkl.com/same-page-thank-you-text-with-marketo-forms-about-the-aliid/

You can see that the Thank You URL (or Thank You behavior in general) is easily overridden using the onSuccess listener.