creating repeatable section to a form

Anonymous
Not applicable

creating repeatable section to a form

Hello,

I need to update all of our current forms to allow for US and Canada and their associated state/provinces.  I am fine with doing this project, but wondered if there was a way to create that process once and either copy it into each form or call it from each form.  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: creating repeatable section to a form

Hi Nancy,

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

If you are not already doing so, you may want to consider using shared forms, meaning a few set of forms located in the design studio and that will be used in the landing pages that are located in the programs. This enable to have only a handful of forms to maintain and saves a lot of time in a situation like yours.

The only thing you would have to pay attention to if you go this route is to add "web page" constraints to the "filled out form" filter and "fills out form" trigger.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grégoire,

Thanks, I am new to Marketo, but we do already use this practice, but I was just hoping there might be a way to use the same logic for each form easier. There are still a dozen forms, but that’s not too bad I guess. It just leaves one open for errors, and it would be such a nice feature to allow you to do this.

Thank for responding.

Nancy Rosenthal

Marketing Operations Manager

B2B Marketing

ChargePoint | chargepoint.com<http://www.chargepoint.com/>

+1.408.206.9302 direct/mobile

P Please consider the environment and drive electric.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You are welcome

A dozen is not that a big deal. I have customer that have hundreds because they did not comply with this best practice...

I observe that form are the asset that are the most often revisited and modified once in production.

-Greg