SOLVED

cannot disable global sync

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

cannot disable global sync

Am trying to Map custom SFDC object related to lead and Contact to Marketo, i did get the process document, but what am facing here is

When I disable the global sync it shows as disabled but during schema refresh it stats that "active sync is progress". why is this error coming up.

Thanks,

CK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: cannot disable global sync

Hi C.K.

Clicking the Disable Sync button will make sure the sync does not start any new cycles, but if it's currently in the middle of a cycle it doesn't stop that.  If you look at the top right of the Marketo Admin > Salesforce window, you should see a note about the most recent sync and whether it's still in progress or finished.  Once that's finished you'll be able to sync your custom object.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi C.K.

Clicking the Disable Sync button will make sure the sync does not start any new cycles, but if it's currently in the middle of a cycle it doesn't stop that.  If you look at the top right of the Marketo Admin > Salesforce window, you should see a note about the most recent sync and whether it's still in progress or finished.  Once that's finished you'll be able to sync your custom object.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks John, I Git it 🙂