SOLVED

Re: bulk export smart list API

Go to solution
Jay00031987
Level 4

bulk export smart list API

In Marketo developer,  bulk extract API details are given  in the below link
https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/bulk-extract/bulk-lead-extract/#filters

https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/endpoint-reference/asset-endpoint-reference/#!/Smart_Lists/g... 

But, after implementing it fetches user record with date and time and number of smart list created in a particular workspace.  

Although, I am looking to fetch all lead details from a particular smart lists. is there any API Endpoint are available to perform this kind of action? 
I found alternate option to use static list and smart campaign but I want to avoid to use that feature.    

Jay
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The REST Bulk Extract by Smart List endpoint didn't exist 5 years ago.

Use the endpoint just as documented, it'll work fine.  (Unsure why you'd say you "implemented" it when you haven't tried it yet!)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Although, I am looking to fetch all lead details from a particular smart lists. is there any API Endpoint are available to perform this kind of action? 
I found alternate option to use static list and smart campaign but I want to avoid to use that feature.    

Bulk Extract by Smart List is exactly what you describe. But you haven't supplied any details at all about how you're calling the endpoint so can't tell what you're doing wrong.

Jay00031987
Level 4

Hi San,

I am using Endpoint for bulk export data using GET /rest/asset/v1/smartLists.json but it retrieves all smart list details. I am looking to retrieves member of smart list. For example I have created smart list  that store lead details who has opened the email and I am getting 10 leads. Now, using API I want to extract 10 lead details from smart list API. is it possible? I have alternate solution by using static list and smart campaign  but I want to skip this step and use smart list API only.

Jay
SanfordWhiteman

I am using Endpoint for bulk export data using GET /rest/asset/v1/smartLists.json but it retrieves all smart list details.

Of course, that's how you get the ID.

but I want to skip this step and use smart list API only.

You use the Bulk Extract by Smart List ID, the endpoint(s) you yourself linked to.

Jay00031987
Level 4

But, I want to retrieve email address, firstname  and last name fields for member of smart list. In the below thread it says possible by using static list only.

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Product-Discussions/leads-of-a-smartlist-how-to-access-using-rest-api/...

Jay
SanfordWhiteman

The REST Bulk Extract by Smart List endpoint didn't exist 5 years ago.

Use the endpoint just as documented, it'll work fine.  (Unsure why you'd say you "implemented" it when you haven't tried it yet!)

Jay00031987
Level 4

Hi San,

Implemented may be wrong word but it was tested in Postman tool before implementation in our case. This was a POC.

But, thanks for confirmation! 😊

Jay