SOLVED

Re: adbridge audience in Facebook

Go to solution
Alex_Greger2
Level 2

adbridge audience in Facebook

Does anyone know where the Facebook audience is exported to when you select to do so through adbridge integration?

We have set up the Facebook and Google integration. I built a smart list and chose to share via adbridge, selected Facebook, chose the page and new audience, then named the new audience.  Marketo brings up the little pop-up that says it is in process of sending the smart list to Facebook. Upon completion, I go to Facebook and there is not a new audience created.

Any help is great seeing as I had no luck in Google searching, Community searching and looking through the couple of webinars that people shared for other answers within the Community.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DeAnna_Humphrey
Level 2

Hi Alex,

I noticed this question was never answered but I assume you may have found your answer by now but I just set my Facebook custom audience up and it worked perfectly.  Using the steps from this article Create a Custom Audience in Facebook - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation.

Best regards,

DeAnna

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alex GregerAlex Greger​ Hi Alex, you have several accounts. Can you add the word "Primary' next to your title for the account you want us to treat as your primary account. Also, I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section of the site, since it is more a product question. Finally

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

Did you ever find out the answer to this? It's not working for me either.

DeAnna_Humphrey
Level 2

Hi Alex,

I noticed this question was never answered but I assume you may have found your answer by now but I just set my Facebook custom audience up and it worked perfectly.  Using the steps from this article Create a Custom Audience in Facebook - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation.

Best regards,

DeAnna