Zoom shows up in launchpoint but unable to select the zoom in event settings

Poonam_Patel2
Level 1

Zoom shows up in launchpoint but unable to select the zoom in event settings

I have followed all the steps to add the Zoom integration and it shows up in launchpoint under Admin, however, when I create a new webinar program and go to event settings, it says there is nothing available and that I need to add a service.

I have tried customer support but haven't had any luck. Wondering if anyone else has had the same issue and know of any fixes?

Thanks,

Poonam

2 REPLIES 2
TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

Re: Zoom shows up in launchpoint but unable to select the zoom in event settings

Hi Poonam,

I have not integrated with Zoom, yet, but with GoToWebinar you need to create the event first.  Then, when you are in Marketo, it will show up as an event you can choose.  If it works the same way, you may want to try to create an event in Zoom (date, time, etc.) and then go into your Marketo Webinar program to see if you can see it. 

According to the documentation (Create an Event with Zoom - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation ) it is similar.  Creating an event in Zoom is listed as a prerequisite.

Good luck!

Blane

Wyatt_Bales4
Level 4

Re: Zoom shows up in launchpoint but unable to select the zoom in event settings

Are you using the custom (old) API user integration or the new OOTB one? We faced the same issue with the old but the new one works fine.