SOLVED

Zoom Webinar/Marketo Integration

Go to solution
Alyssa_DiMaio
Level 2

Zoom Webinar/Marketo Integration

Hi, 

I'm trying to set up the Zoom/Marketo Integration and am getting stuck on Step 4 in this documentation: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207267346-Setting-Up-Zoom-for-Marketo#:~:text=Navigate%20t...

I've been able to do everything else in the instructions, but when I create a Launchpoint Service for Zoom, I don't have the option to 'View Details' and access the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret'. See row 'Zoom Webinar 3' ...no option to 'View Details'.  Any insight on the issue here? Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 11.36.44 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Re: Zoom Webinar/Marketo Integration

@Alyssa_DiMaio 

Those instructions are for setting up Zoom - Marketo using a Marketo custom object, webhook, user/role for API, etc
Now that Marketo - Zoom has a native connection you no longer need to set up a Marketo custom object, etc.

• Now go to Marketo and create and program with the right channel type. 
  • Go to Zoom and create a single event (not recurring).
  • In Marketo in the program summary tab click on
  • Select "Zoom Webinar 3"
  • Pick the event you just created in Zoom.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Oz_Platero
Level 6

@Alyssa_DiMaio 

Those instructions are for setting up Zoom - Marketo using a Marketo custom object, webhook, user/role for API, etc
Now that Marketo - Zoom has a native connection you no longer need to set up a Marketo custom object, etc.

• Now go to Marketo and create and program with the right channel type. 
  • Go to Zoom and create a single event (not recurring).
  • In Marketo in the program summary tab click on
  • Select "Zoom Webinar 3"
  • Pick the event you just created in Zoom.

Alyssa_DiMaio
Level 2

Thank you!! Does that change the directions for creating the campaign that sends all people who fill out a marketo form to register for the webinar to Zoom's registrant list? 

Oz_Platero
Level 6

Hello @Alyssa_DiMaio , 
 Could you go ahead and click accept answer  or mark it as helpful for the first part?

Thank you