SOLVED

Zoom Integration - Imported Registrants to Zoom, will Member URL sync to Marketo?

Go to solution
Robin_Wu
Level 1

Zoom Integration - Imported Registrants to Zoom, will Member URL sync to Marketo?

Hi all,

Before launching my webinar program, I forgot to link it to the Zoom webinar event, so I have 137 people who show up as Registered in Marketo, but I had 0 in Zoom. I did the manual import option in Zoom, but now I'm wondering: Will the Member URL token populate correctly when I send out the reminder emails (via Marketo) to registrants? Or else is there something else I need to do to get the Member URL values to pull down to Marketo?

After I imported the list, I did a sample send to the gmail address I test-registered with, but the "click here to join" link that usually has the Member URL token hyperlinked is not clickable, so that tells me it may not have pulled down to Marketo??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Arun_Sharma9
Level 4

Re: Zoom Integration - Imported Registrants to Zoom, will Member URL sync to Marketo?

Hi @Robin_Wu ,

Member webinar url only generates once from Zoom, when the user is registering for the webinar.

If you want to send reminder too, then you have to save the member webinar url token in a custom field to use it later.

In the current scenario, for you the best is to send the reminder from Zoom and not Marketo.

Thanks.

Arun Sharma

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Arun_Sharma9
Level 4

Re: Zoom Integration - Imported Registrants to Zoom, will Member URL sync to Marketo?

Hi @Robin_Wu ,

Member webinar url only generates once from Zoom, when the user is registering for the webinar.

If you want to send reminder too, then you have to save the member webinar url token in a custom field to use it later.

In the current scenario, for you the best is to send the reminder from Zoom and not Marketo.

Thanks.

Arun Sharma