Zoom Info Integration with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zoom Info Integration with Marketo

Hello There!

We are currently using Hoovers and evaluating replacing it with Zoom Info- one particular piece that interest us is the recent Marketo integration. I am seeking some feedback from any out there that use Zoom Info, what are your thoughts? Do you have the integration- thoughts on that? Are there other services out there that Marketo users are using that they like that are similar to Zoom Info?

Appreciate the thoughts.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Zoom Info Integration with Marketo

Amy,

What would you like to do with the integration? I usually have had a good experience with zoom, but I'd ask them a lot of details on how the integration works and if it really meets your needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zoom Info Integration with Marketo

Josh Hi!

Thanks for replying.

The way we understood the integration between Marketo and Zoom Info is that it would be an uplift to the progressive profiling that we have with Marketo today. So a lead fills out a minimum form and then the form submission would call the Zoom Info API and grab any additional data about the contact. I see the value in the functionality there- no question- its just a new integration for Zoom Info- so trying to see if there are other users out there using today and having success and in general if Marketo users that have Zoom Info are happy with it. Are there any red flags or considerations that we should make in our search for a data partner? I know data.com is great- but we are not a salesforce shop, so not really the best option for us.

Appreciate any insight that you have.