Year end Lead Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Year end Lead Report

I want to run a year end report in Marketo to gauge how many leads that participated in our campaigns this year were actually won as a direct result of email campaigns or interaction with a marketo form. I am aware of all the reporting options but not quite sure how to make it THAT specific. 

Because we use Salesforce, I am sort of worried that a lead could get entered in Salesforce from the salesteam— sync down to marketo — and get marked as won, all without ever participating in our lead nurtures. 

It almost seems like I would want to use "opened email" in the smart list of this report?

Any ideas on how this kind of report might be achieved? It might be really obvious 🙂

Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Year end Lead Report

Hi Robert,

If you want to specifically look at form submissions and email engagement, you might use a smart list filter of "filled out any form OR clicked a link in any email."  

This is a difficult metric because you will find leads that sales created and marketing didn't touch, but also leads where sales was responsible for all of the actions but marketing sent 1-2 emails that were opened or clicked.  This should get you in the right ballpark.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Robert! Are you tracking your Marketo program sucesses with a SFDC campaign? You could pull a SFDC Campaigns with Influenced Opportunities report to find all the Marketing campaigns that have influenced/touched won opportunities.
Kerry_Langstaff
Level 1

Run the Salesforce Campaigns Influence report - it is a standard report.