Wrong class time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong class time

Good morning,

I signed up for the following class, see below. But it is the wrong time. I would like to enroll for 7 am EST not PST. Who and how can I contact to fix this?

Thank you,

Alexis Crawford.

This email was sent to remind you that you are currently enrolled in the following course section:

Course: Basics 2:  Foundation Training (Virtual Live Online) - Section # 4

Section Title: Basics 2: Foundation Training (Virtual Classroom)

Section Format: Virtual

Section Date Range: 6/29/2015 - 7/2/2015

Event Date Range: 6/29/2015 07:00 AM - 7/2/2015 10:00 AM

PST

Event details for this section:

Event Title: Basics 2: Foundation Training (Virtual Classroom)

Event Format: Virtual

First Occurrence: 6/29/2015 07:00 AM-6/29/2015 10:00 AM PST

Recurrence Type: Work Days

Recurs Until: 7/2/2015 10:00 AM PST

Room Name:

Room Location:

Instructors: Michelle Turner

Content Link:

http://learnadmin.marketo.com//DL.aspx?id=3B0C3C0D66024DCB99EBF6A4F531671C

If you have any questions regarding this reminder or the course, please speak with your manager.

- Training Administrator

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: Wrong class time

Good Morning Alexis,

I'm the Marketo University ambassador for the community and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll go ahead and speak to the administrator for you, but you can also reach the admin by sending an email to education@marketo.com.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: Wrong class time

Hello again, I spoke to the admin and it sounds like this has been resolved. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you and feel free to get my attention using the @ Mention feature.

In the future you can change your class time by using the unenroll link in your class details page. Then use the training catalog to enroll in a time that is convenient for you. Also, I recommend going into the learning portal and hovering over your name in the top right corner to access "My Account". From there you can change your default time zone from PST to EST.