Would like your feedback on my engagement programs!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would like your feedback on my engagement programs!

I am settng up a few engagement programs. Would love your feedback on them and any pointers on things I haven't thought about. I'm still trying to understand how engagement programs could work for my business. The main this is that instead of lead stages (like early, late, customer) our content is more focused on research topics (social, digital, data, etc).

So what I've done is:

1- created a MAIN enggement program for everyone - everyone who signs up for our mailing list, all clients, and implicit opt-ins go in here for high level research content.

2- then there'll be separate TOPICAL nurture programs by research topics. leads enter depending on expressed interest, egnagement with that content topic in the MAIN program, and buyer persona. here, they'll get much more deep dives on the topic, and more sales-y content. I expect to have 5 of these - and leads can be in MORE than one TOPICAL program.

For both the MAIN and TOPICAL programs, there wont be any streams. At least that I can think of yet - as we dont really have content by lead stages (yet).

Amy I thinking about this alright? Also any other resources you can share would be great. I've watched the Marketo webinar but assuem there's more nuance/detail to this!

0EM50000000T3uZ.png
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: Would like your feedback on my engagement programs!

Hey Christine,

What I can see right now looks good! If you're moving leads from the main nurture to the others based on their interests you want to make sure you're pausing them in that main nurture (not sure if this is included in one of your feeder programs in the other nurtures).

Also, as you mentioned they can be in multiple engagement programs at once (multiple interests). You'd want to think through your communication limits and the cadence of these streams to make sure they would be receiving what they're asking for.

Thanks,
Kim 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Christine, not sure if you have these somewhere else, but you might also want to think about campaigns that will unpause someone at some point (unless they can re-enter through the add to nurture programs). One initial problem that we had was we would pause people and never unpause them! 🙂 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your insights. I will make sure to look into pausing and unpausing.

Kim, I'm not moving leads from the main to the topical. They could stay in the main one even though they join more than one topical ones.

I have to make sure about comms limits tho for sure!