SOLVED

Workspaces: Cannot have campaign folder names that are the same in different workspaces?

Go to solution
Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Workspaces: Cannot have campaign folder names that are the same in different workspaces?

Hi,

I'm trying to create campaign folders within my workspaces that are the same so that there's a consistency of folder hierarchy across our different workspaces. I created the hierarchy I want in one workspace, and when I try to create the folders in a different workspace with the same name as the folders in another workspace, it tells me I cannot do that because the name already exists. The folder name does not exist in that same workspace, so could someone here confirm that you cannot create folders with the same names in different workspaces?

If that is the case, it's disappointing.

Here's a visual of what I'm trying to do:

Workspace A:

Folder #1: Outbound Activities

Folder #2 Website Activities

Workspace B:

Folder #1: Outbound Activities

Folder #2 Website Activities

Thanks!

-Leticai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: Workspaces: Cannot have campaign folder names that are the same in different workspaces?

Hi Leticia,

No you cannot use the same folder or program name across workspaces.

I would suggest running a naming convention such as

Workspace A

Folder #1: A Outbound Activities

Program Name would also include the reference to the Workspace something like YYYY-MM [A] Program Name

Folder #2: A Website Activities

Program Name would also include the reference to the Workspace something like YYYY-MM [A] Program Name

Workspace B

Folder #1: B Outbound Activities

Program Name would also include the reference to the Workspace something like YYYY-MM [B] Program Name

Folder #2: B Website Activities

Program Name would also include the reference to the Workspace something like YYYY-MM [B] Program Name

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Floyd

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: Workspaces: Cannot have campaign folder names that are the same in different workspaces?

Hi Leticia,

No you cannot use the same folder or program name across workspaces.

I would suggest running a naming convention such as

Workspace A

Folder #1: A Outbound Activities

Folder #2: A Website Activities

Workspace B

Folder #1: B Outbound Activities

Folder #2: B Website Activities

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Floyd

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Thanks Floyd! That’s very helpful!

-Leticia