SOLVED

Re: Word wrap in 2.0 editor emails

Go to solution
Josh_Griffith
Level 1

Word wrap in 2.0 editor emails

Is there not a word/line wrap feature in the editor for 2.0 emails?  Its a huge inefficiency.  Is it just my browser perhaps, or something I am missing.

Having to scroll over horizontally on really long strings of inline styling is trouble some.  thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

the text editor or the HTML editor?

for the html editor, the idea is here:

-Greg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

the text editor or the HTML editor?

for the html editor, the idea is here:

-Greg

Josh_Griffith
Level 1

Thats it!  I must have overlooked thread when searching.  Definitely a low-hanging and critical feature to add to the mix, just wrapping.  Love 2.0 in emails, has opened up all sorts of possibilities when approached from a modular/token type angle.  Look forward to future releases, cheers!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You may like this one: Email editor 2.0 is leaving room for a v2.1

-Greg

Josh_Griffith
Level 1

your various feature/functionality posts are ridiculously informative and on-point.  Well done.

Josh_Griffith
Level 1

Heres a random trick you might like.  Add image breaking switches to view alt text in action by assigning "//" and "breakimage" to a boolean variable.  Then when displaying images, use http${imageBreak}www.blah blah image name or another token.

When you flip the switch, it will break the image, and the alt text will display.  If you have also added styling variable to the alt text, you can then style the alt text in realtime while viewing.  When done, flip the imagebreak switch back.  This can be done globally, or it can be done per image ofcourse.

hiding trick in nested unrelated thread on purpose to limit visibility

cheers.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

Nice one

-Greg