SOLVED

Re: Will leads that are moved back to their initial streams receive twice the content of the stream ?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will leads that are moved back to their initial streams receive twice the content of the stream ?

Hello,
I have implemented several streams and transitions rules so that my leads can leads can move from one to another.
I wonder if a lead that goes back to a stream he previously was, can receive the content he had already received ?
Regards,

Maxime

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Re: Will leads that are moved back to their initial streams receive twice the content of the stream ?

Maxime Crétot - A lead won't receive a content piece twice in an engagement program. If it's needed, we need to have a duplicate content piece.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Maxime Crétot - A lead won't receive a content piece twice in an engagement program. If it's needed, we need to have a duplicate content piece.

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Maxime,

A lead that re-enters a stream will not be sent emails that they have already received.  The content will pick up where it left off initially.