Re: Will GlobalMeet be a LaunchPoint partner?

Michelle_Lewis
Level 3

Will GlobalMeet be a LaunchPoint partner?

ReadyTalk is migrating to GlobalMeet webinar, sunsetting as of Sept 30, 2019. Does anyone know how this will affect Marketo's ReadyTalk LaunchPoint integration? Will GlobalMeet be a LaunchPoint partner? I have a few concerned clients and am having trouble locating much information. I see on the GlobalMeet website that it can integrate with Marketo but, from what little information I can find, appears to be a custom integration.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

GlobalMeet Webinar: ReadyTalk Webinar End of Life 

3 REPLIES 3
Ashley_Beckord1
Level 1

I just started at a company that uses ReadyTalk, and was informed we're getting migrated this week or next...but still don't seem to have information on what this means for the Marketo integration. Any recommendations of where to find information?

Michelle_Lewis
Level 3

This is all of the information I've been to locate on my own.

• Any webinars already scheduled should be moved to GlobalMeet
    • I don’t have confirmation of this but I’m guessing any registrants will need to be manually uploaded to the new event
    • They will also need to be sent a new confirmation email with new webinar link
  • The GlobalMeet credentials email should be sent to the email address that the ReadyTalk account is under
  • GlobalMeet DOES integrate with Marketo however it is not a LaunchPoint partner so it will not be as easy of a setup
  • GlobalMeet will need to provide instructions for how to integrate the GlobalMeet platform with Marketo

Basically, the information I've found has been basic and most resources point you to your GlobalMeet account contact - which is not helpful.

I wish I could give you more information. If I hear anything more, I'll update here.

Rochelle_Sazeg2
Level 1

Now that ReadyTalk is no longer part of LaunchPoint you will need to either use Scribe to push data into Marketo or integrate with  webhooks.

Here is some documentation on webinars and webhooks:

https://www.webcasts.com/apis/marketo-reg.html

Webinars and  Scribe:

https://www.webcasts.com/apis/marketo-scribe.html 

I was also wondering  when GlobalMeet will be part of LaunchPoint.  Hopefully soon.