SOLVED

Why would Marketo Support become inactive?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would Marketo Support become inactive?

Hey Community! 

I have sent support tickets before, and I was about to send a new one yesterday, but when I go to the support tab I get a message saying "Your contact is associated with an expired/inactive support entitlement or Marketo instance".  What does this mean and what happened? [picture below]

I emailed supportfeedback@marketo.com but have not recieved a response yet.

Thanks 🙂

0EM50000000SqQx.jpg   
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Re: Why would Marketo Support become inactive?

Hi Kristen, let us know if you are still having trouble.  I believe out support team re-aligned your contact with your production instance and you should be able to access the support portal once again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Kristen,

I'd trying calling Support directly to find out what's happening here. You'll probably get a quicker response, too. 

If you recently renewed your subscription, I'd talk with your Customer Account Manager too to see if there were any issues with the renewal and your Marketo Support service level.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You might have a lesser Support contract and your email address is no longer an authorized support contact. If you go to the Support Area,  you can find out who is (if it's not you).

I'd reach out to your account rep who may be able to help. Support might be more strict with you.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Josh is correct here, you're not authorized to create support tickets. If I remember, Standard support gives on 4 authorized users to create tickets, Premier 6 and 8 for Elite support.
Did someone recently change your status?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, but I am the only one at my company that actively uses Marketo, and I have been able to make tickets before, I just don't understand why its not working now. 
Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Hi Kristen, let us know if you are still having trouble.  I believe out support team re-aligned your contact with your production instance and you should be able to access the support portal once again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi- yes it works now! Thank you!