Re: Why images that are in the mail are not showing in a smartphone or computer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why images that are in the mail are not showing in a smartphone or computer?

Hello!!!

I am using the right size of picture, but it doesn't show correctly in the computer nor the smartphone. And this happens all the time with many different pictures, what might the problem and the solution? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Nadish_Nair
Level 2

Re: Why images that are in the mail are not showing in a smartphone or computer?

Hello Alejandra VALDIVIESO

As per what you have mentioned, the issue appears to be with the responsiveness of the Landing pages. If that is not the case, could you please elaborate more so that I can help you in a better way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Nadish!!

Yes, I include pictures in a mail according to the requirements in terms of

size (600 x 460) but when I send myself the test it doesn't look right in

the phone or computer: it looks incomplete by the sides. I send you an

example:

I don't know what I can do?

Thanks a lot!

Nadish_Nair
Level 2

Hello Alejandra VALDIVIESO

I have checked the image you have shared and would like to inform you that the issue is with responsiveness. To solve this out you need to set Media Queries to show the images on Mobile Devices.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot! this is very useful, can you please explain me where or how

do I do this?

Best,

Alejandra