SOLVED

Re: Why appears this: This email was sent to mdmleyton@gmail.com in an email alert?

Go to solution
Coonic_Agency
Level 2

Why appears this: This email was sent to mdmleyton@gmail.com in an email alert?

Hey eveyone!

I have a question. I set up an email alert to know who is making the download of the ebook, but in that email appears in the down side that it was sent to <email Lead>.

I dont know if that email was sent to the Lead as well 😕

pastedImage_1.png

I appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Re: Why appears this: This email was sent to mdmleyton@gmail.com in an email alert?

That's in your standard unsubscribe footer.

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 11.16.16 AM.png

Robb Barrett

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

That's in your standard unsubscribe footer.

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 11.16.16 AM.png

Robb Barrett
Coonic_Agency
Level 2

Thanks a lot..it was very useful!

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Please mark the response as Correct Answer.  Thanks!

Robb Barrett
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Like Robb pointed out, this information is derived from the default footer when you forget to include the appropriate "unsubscribe" link in non-operational emails.  The question I have - and this will determine if this person received the email as well - is did you use a "send email" or "send alert" flow step?  If you used the "send email" flow step, this was sent to the lead.  If you used the "send alert" flow step, you probably just forgot to indicate that this was an operational email in your alert email.