Re: Which link in an email was clicked the most?

Michael_Witt
Level 1

Which link in an email was clicked the most?

Hello,

I am somewhat new to Marketo. I recently set up an email program and sent an email with many different links in it.  I am looking for some insight as to which links within the email were clicked the most. Is there a report or list to see which links were clicked the most/least after someone opened the email?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Is there a report or list to see which links were clicked the most/least after someone opened the email?

Actually, no. There is no report that can omit non-human clicks, so that "someone" in Link Performance can (and will often) be a mail scanner.

Michael_Witt
Level 1

I was able to find the link performance report. I have another question regarding the numbers. The total number of links clicked is 2,342. The number of People who clicked a link is 2,076.

When looking at the entire email dashboard, the number of clicks was 1,445.

If 1,445 people clicked the email how is it possible the 2,076 people clicked a link? What does "People" in the Email Link Performance report refer to?

Michael_Witt
Level 1

I was able to find the link performance report. I have another question regarding the numbers. The total number of links clicked is 2,342. The number of People who clicked a link is 2,076.

When looking at the entire email dashboard, the number of clicks was 1,445.

If 1,445 people clicked the email how is it possible the 2,076 people clicked a link? What does "People" in the Email Link Performance report refer to?