Re: Where is Marketo's Program Exchange located?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Where is Marketo's Program Exchange located?

The Program Exchange is mentioned/promoted on the Marketing Nation page.  But there's no reference on how to access it.
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can import programs from the program library by clicking "New" and "Import Program" not sure if that is what you are talking about but I import programs from the library all the time
Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Jeffrey.  Is there somewhere that explains what each of these programs do?  For example, when I click on "Data Management", there is no description.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan, I think there's a small description that comes with each item when you download it.
Dan_Stevens_

Emily, that's true for some, but like I mentioned, when I import "Data Management" there is no description. The Marketing Nation page just made it sound like there was this formal "exchange" that existed for its customers.  So another questions is, how does one share programs with others?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan, I don't think this feature is available.  That said, here is the link to the idea for importing programs across unrelated instances.
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000ISvkAAG
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with Carlyn, I don't think that feature is really available. However, there is a section of the Community called "Share your Campaigns" but I do not think it is widely used.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be interesting to get an update.  The Programs have buttons for "show import status" and "show export status" so it seems like the functionality is there or was almost there.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to load my own "descriptively named" programs into a library (maybe not a public one), so that my users can import them for new programs.  The problem with cloning is that there may be subtle differences between similarly grouped programs (e.g. tradeshows) and you have to be sure to revise all of the old arguments and names or you might just update the program based on activities in the old program.