SOLVED

Re: Where do leads join nurture stream?

Go to solution
Rachel_Breden
Level 2

Where do leads join nurture stream?

This might be a novice question, but where in a stream do leads join? For example, say I have seven emails in a stream. Lead A transitions to said stream after it has been running for a month. Would Lead A start receiving emails from the top of the stream (i.e., sequentially from 1-7), or would it start receiving emails from wherever the other leads are at at that point in time (i.e., it would begin on email 3)? If it is the second (they join in the middle of a series of emails), is there a way to make it so they start at the top?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hello Rachel,

When leads join a nurture stream, they will wait until the cadence hits, and then they begin receiving the content listed first (at the top). Even if other leads are further down the stream, all new leads added begin receiving the top content first.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hello Rachel,

When leads join a nurture stream, they will wait until the cadence hits, and then they begin receiving the content listed first (at the top). Even if other leads are further down the stream, all new leads added begin receiving the top content first.

Rachel_Breden
Level 2

Awesome. I was hoping it worked that way. Thanks!