Re: When will Marketo be supported in IE10?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

When will Marketo be supported in IE10?

Back in the spring/summer, we were told that Marketo would support IE10 in August.  That has come and gone and still no support.  This can be overcome by using an alternative browser like Firefox or Chrome (which I actually prefer).  But my concern is the lack of support on the "client" side.  For example, Marketo's own social sharing features do not work properly in IE10 or IE11.  Here's a recent discussion thread I started last month:

http://community.marketo.com/marketodiscussiondetail?id=90650000000PiOWAA0

When will IE10/11 be supported in Marketo?
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our goal is to be supported in our January release.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

Could you please confirm whether or not Marketo now supports Internet Explorer 10?

Thanks,

Brian
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes we support IE10, but not IE 11
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Yes.  Here is the link: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyuiCAC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nonetheless, I have had multiple issues with IE10 with regard to some of the more advanced functions, such as Revenue Cycle Analytics (layout is wonky) and just now, with Social Marketing functions (when in sharing flow, to make a dynamic image for the post, my clicking is not recognized to change the image. Same with Polls - I cannot add a third question by clicking on the plus sign. It simply does nothing.) I have used Function F12 to try to "roll back" to IE9 when in these editors, but then it just gives me a blank page.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm experiencing the same issues.  Just when I thought it was working fine for us in IE10 (by turning of Compatibility Mode), we're finding some of the RCA reports don't render properly.  Furthermore, even Marketo's own Social Sharing capabilities (like when you're asked to share a resource after downloading it), doesn't render in IE10.
Anonymous
Not applicable

RCA is not yet supported on IE 10.  If you are running into issues with Lead Management, please log tickets with support so that we can fix them.  I've noted the issues with Social that were mentioned above.