Re: When using the CC feature to copy sales on client communications, would I need to create a separate email for each sales rep?

smwitt
Level 1

When using the CC feature to copy sales on client communications, would I need to create a separate email for each sales rep?

I'm considering using the CC feature on client communications - allowing sales reps to be copied on their client accounts. What is the best way to go about doing this. Would I need to create a separate email for each sales rep? Curious how others have managed lists when using different CC recipients. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: When using the CC feature to copy sales on client communications, would I need to create a separate email for each sales rep?

You don't want to use the CC feature for this, sorry to say. CC means the sales reps will get an exact copy of the email — including tracked email links for the primary recipient. CC is for people who have multiple email addresses. It's not for sales.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

@smwitt please come back and check your thread, thanks.