When I send a test I want to include a seed list but only want them to be included is the full file send once the test is done....is there a way to do this?

MK_McNerney
Level 2

When I send a test I want to include a seed list but only want them to be included is the full file send once the test is done....is there a way to do this?

We don't want them to be counted in the test but when the test is done and we declare a winner, can we add them to the full file send?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Re: When I send a test I want to include a seed list but only want them to be included is the full file send once the test is done....is there a way to do this?

Hi MK McNerney​,

Could you kindly rephrase your query? Is it that you want to include a seed list  in the "winner" of an email AB test program?

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
MK_McNerney
Level 2

Re: When I send a test I want to include a seed list but only want them to be included is the full file send once the test is done....is there a way to do this?

HI Karan,

Yes, exactly. We want to include them in the winner email send.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can only do this if you use the Random Sample Method.

How to Run AB Email Tests in Marketo - Marketing Rockstar Guides

Alternatively, you could decide the winner with other methods, but not send the Winner. Less control on the Email Send and Champ/Challenger methods.