SOLVED

What user role criteria should I use to limit someone's access to only view reports and email previews within those reports?

Go to solution
Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

What user role criteria should I use to limit someone's access to only view reports and email previews within those reports?

Hello all!

I seem to be struggling in finding the right set of permissions for the below question.

Question:

What user role could I create to limit someone from only viewing reports such as email performance reports and also give them access to click the email link in the report to preview the emails within those reports?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: What user role criteria should I use to limit someone's access to only view reports and email previews within those reports?

Hey Nate, they will likely need design studio permissions in order to view assets.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: What user role criteria should I use to limit someone's access to only view reports and email previews within those reports?

You cannot get this granular on type of reports.

You can create your own Roles and adjust the permissions as far as using or deleting reports.

Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

Hi Josh,

Do you know you can create a role that allows them just to view reports in the Analytics tab (Not create, edit, or delete) that allows them to be able to click the email link previews within the reports to preview the emails?  For some reason when I create a role for just an Analytics User they cannot preview the emails from the reports.  Do you know what set of permissions I need for that?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Nate, they will likely need design studio permissions in order to view assets.