What's the best way to test an engagement program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the best way to test an engagement program?

Before, I would have set the schedule to Every 5 minutes and used a smart campaign that only includes my testers. Now I only have a choice of Weekly or Monthly. I have an engagement program with 3 streams and I'm not sure I did everything right, so testing seems pretty critical. 
Thanks!
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's the best way to test an engagement program?

Subscribing! Thanks for asking this question.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't tested this, but you can select multiple days of the week, so you'd be able to test 7 email sends in a week.  Not what we had with the other design but hopefully this requires less testing overall.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this? I wish we could test every few hours.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kim, 
We've realized that we can select every day of the week as suggested by Steven, then we can choose our time to be for example, 10 minutes from now. Once that email goes out, we can go back into the cadence and set it to be another 10 minutes from now, and so on. That allows us to run multiple emails in a day. It's a bit manual  but better than having to wait weeks to properly test a program. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are delivering a "testing" feature in our August release that will make this process much easier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sheena and Cheryl 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking for a way to test an engagement campaign, also. We have several other programs feeding into our engagement programs ( Lead d/ls ebook then gets sent to the engagement program). We want to test this, but not by the day--We'd like to go through the engagement program in a matter of minutes just to make sure it works. 

How can we do this?