What is the simplest way to identify why a lead has ended up in Marketing Suspended?

Lauren_Lord
Level 2

What is the simplest way to identify why a lead has ended up in Marketing Suspended?

I've set up and ran an engagement program pilot for our account management team, and 22 people were not sent through the engagement program because they were on the Marketing Suspended list. 

I'm viewing the activity log of each individual person to identify why they are on Marketing Suspended in the first place. This is not painting a very clear picture and is very time-consuming.

** For example, this particular person below, when looking up Marketing Suspended in their activity log, it tells me that they shouldn't even be on the Marketing Suspended list, although their value is set to true.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 11.58.20 AM.png

Is there a better way to easily identify why someone has ended up in Marketing Suspended? And what is the cleanest way to remove this list of people from the Marketing Suspended list?

I appreciate your help!

Mick Warner

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: What is the simplest way to identify why a lead has ended up in Marketing Suspended?

What is the reason given for those changes (the rightmost column)?

What are the exact filters of the Smart List on which they're unexpectedly showing up?

Not enough info here.

Lauren_Lord
Level 2

Re: What is the simplest way to identify why a lead has ended up in Marketing Suspended?

The issue is that there is no activity item or campaign that is showing for why this is flipping from true to false, or false to true. So I'm wondering if there's another place I can identify this without needing to go on a wild Smart Campaign goose chase.

SanfordWhiteman

So there are no details in the Change Data Value (if  you click on the Activity ID)? Pls show that screen.

Lauren_Lord
Level 2

For many of the leads, when I search Marketing Suspended in their activity log nothing even comes up.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.51.10 PM.png

For this person, it marked them as false, even though Marketing Suspended for them is actually True. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.52.47 PM.png

SanfordWhiteman

That log item shows that someone right-clicked on the lead in the UI and chose Change Data Value.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Seems like these are being marked as Marketing suspended from a smart campaign. You might want to share the smart list through which these are being tagged as Marketing suspended