What is the most useful Marketo feature that you use?

Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

What is the most useful Marketo feature that you use?

We've been using Marketo for just over a year and each quarter, my supervisor wants me to suggest one new Marketo feature to start using that will help the company generate more leads and reach our company goals. I struggle with this every time I'm asked for input and was hoping I could get input from the Marketo Community on the top one or two Marketo features you use from which you feel you get the most.

Cayce Armstrong
2 REPLIES 2
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: What is the most useful Marketo feature that you use?

1. E-mail Templates 2.0 - the modules make life so easy if you haven't converted yet

2. Subscription/Preference Center - lower your full unsubscribes and gain insight into what your subscribers want to hear about

3. Tokenize more - the list of things you aren't using tokens for is almost always larger than the list of things you are using tokens for Tokens Overview - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

4. Program Tags - Use Tags in a Program - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation & Shameless Plug of Salytics Tag Manager (free) Salytics Tag Manager – Marketo LaunchPoint

I have also depending on the situation, seen some great web personalization use cases, Ad Bridge comes in handy, and of course the whole Stack Solutions on Launchpoint.

Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

Re: What is the most useful Marketo feature that you use?

Thanks for the feedback, Chris! I've just finished updating our subscription/preference center so hopefully that will be useful. We use Email Templates 2.0, but I'll have to take a look at tokenizing more and program tags. Thanks again!

Cayce Armstrong