What is the criteria that makes up a lead status?

Nick_Dreilling
Level 1

What is the criteria that makes up a lead status?

I created a "Group by Status" report for one of my programs and it shows me a number of people for the following lead statuses:

Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 1.22.07 PM.png

So this is cool, but I'm not sure what the criteria is for a person to fall into one of these categories. My best guess is that a person falls into one of these statuses based off of their score, but in order for this to be meaningful information I need to know what the score is that needs to be met to reach each status.

Does anyone know where this is set up in Marketo? If it is preset by Marketo, I'm assuming there is a way to edit the score definition?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: What is the criteria that makes up a lead status?

The values in Lead Status are determined by SFDC Lead Status and your admins and other people. You will have to ask them when those statuses occur or if you have a lead lifecycle controlling them in Marketo.

Nick_Dreilling
Level 1

We are in a Dialogue Standard Instance for B2C so we our instance is not integrated with any CRM's.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

If you aren't sure what is setting this, take a look at an individual record where this information has recently changed. In the Activity Log of that record, find the line item where the Lead Status is changed and then refer to the campaign on the far right that made the change. This will give you a starting point of where to look for the campaigns making these changes, and the rules that they're following.