What is the Technical Difference between Members Exhausted Count (Dashboard), Exhausted Content, and Ineligible?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the Technical Difference between Members Exhausted Count (Dashboard), Exhausted Content, and Ineligible?

Hello Marketo Community!

UPDATE EDIT: Back it at it again with a three questions! I have read previous threads and I feel like I'm not getting the full picture (or understanding) and would like any updated clarification on these pieces for Engagement Streams.

Here is my basic understanding of these three items:

• # of Members Exhausted Count displayed on the Engagement (Nurture) Stream Dashboard are a fraction of the count of people "Exhausted Content."
  • Ineligible are members from within an Engagement Stream that have a: missing or invalid email, hard bounced multiple times, or recently unsubscribed as of the most recent cast
  • Exhausted Content Count (within the Member of Program) report are: All members within the .csv that has been exhausted and/or Ineligible?

Question #1: Is the above knowledge true?

Question #2: Can Marketo run a custom Engagement Stream report to determine how many people were "Exhausted or Ineligible?" by  X# of Assets within an Engagement Stream?

For Example:

-Engagement Stream has One Asset

-Tom was the 1st member of the stream but got Exhausted by 1?

-New Asset was then added and therefore Engagement Stream is Refreshed

-Jack became the 2nd member of the stream but did not interact with Tom's first asset, nor the 2nd asset the following week

-In Marketo as long as both of them did not interact with the assets, they are both "Exhausted or Ineligible" depending on the circumstances. I would like to see this illustrated in a custom report across a specific date-range but I feel this isn't possible.

Which leads me to Question #3: Can Marketo run a report and show when a specific lead transferred between Engagement Streams at any time? For instance, there are three users in Stream 1 their goal is to get to Stream 3 as soon as possible:

User 1 was in Stream 1, fulfilled the criteria and is now in Stream 2 the following morning. I took them 14 days but they finally managed to get into Stream 3.
User 2 remained in Stream 1 for the next three days and then got into Stream 2. Took another 21 days and then finally got into Stream 3
User 3 started in Stream 1 and it took them 30 days until getting into Stream 2 but they never got into Stream 3.

As always, thank you for your help and it is truly appreciated!

Best,

Ryan

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: What is the Technical Difference between Members Exhausted Count (Dashboard), Exhausted Content, and Ineligible?

1. Partially
    1. Exhausted Count on the Dashboard should be total Leads currently Exhausted in the entire Engagement. Why do you think it is a fraction?
    2. Ineligible - this sounds like a custom status someone made. Check if you have a trigger or batch counting that. Otherwise, yes, that sounds right.
    3. Exhausted Content Count - again, sounds custom.
  2. No
  3. No

For 2 and 3, you could try to track that using batch campaigns and lists, which I sometimes do. I rarely believe this is required other than to troubleshoot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the Technical Difference between Members Exhausted Count (Dashboard), Exhausted Content, and Ineligible?

Thanks Josh

1. Is what's been bugging me because when I pull the total Member of Program (report) from a specific set of streams, the numbers aren't 1:1 in the reports I pull.

--

3071 members within all 3 industry specific engagement streams
Dashboard Count says: 1481 Exhausted across all 3?

Our Member of Program (MoPs) Reports pulls out the following columns:

IdStatusAcquired BySuccessFull NameJob TitleCompany NameEmail AddressPhone NumberPerson SourceStatus ReasonEngagement Program StreamEngagement Program CadenceExhausted Content

In that last column *Exhausted Content* counts 1490.

(Why aren't 9 people accounted for in the dashboard?)

In another report:

9285 members within all 3 industry specific engagement streams
Dashboard Count says:  2738 exhausted across all 3?
MoPs report says Exhausted Content is 3926

(Why aren't 1188 people accounted for in the dashboard?)

--

My theory (at least within my org's setup) using the numbers displaced.

Dashboard + "Ineligible" (which is not in our MoPs output report) = Exhausted Content and when I add up the numbers it does make sense...

Example 1:

1481 + 9 = 1490
Example 2:

2738 + 1188 = 3926