SOLVED

Re: What is shareable between workspaces?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is shareable between workspaces?

I have a client that has created a few workspaces for their organization. Is there a place where I can see what things they can share between those workspaces? Are email or landing page templates shareable? Thanks in advance!

jared

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can share Email Templates, Landing Page Templates, Snippets, Smart Campaigns, Lists & Smart Lists, Segmentations and Revenue Models.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can share Email Templates, Landing Page Templates, Snippets, Smart Campaigns, Lists & Smart Lists, Segmentations and Revenue Models.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I missing something or referencing (requesting) a shared campaign is not permitted?

I shared a folder that has a few smart campaigns on the default workspace with a second workspace that I have. On the second workspace, I can see the shared folder and the smart campaigns, but I can NOT request one! All the smart campaigns in the default workspace are active.

Any idea?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to request the shared smart campaign. I suggest that you open up a Support ticket so that someone can help you troubleshoot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are experiencing the same issue.

How did you go with Support?

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Please update here if you get a response from the Support team for this issue.