SOLVED

Re: What happens when SLA stage expires?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happens when SLA stage expires?

Hi community--

I've been searching and it can't seem to find the answer to this question. But what happens if a lead hits the maximum amount of time within an SLA stage without any movement or change in a revenue model?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

H Hoi,

Looks like I got you here as well ๐Ÿ™‚  ... the lead will show up in the SLA infractions report in RCA.  Nothing happens to it in Modeler it sits there and the report will let you know your compliance percentage with your SLA.

M

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

H Hoi,

Looks like I got you here as well ๐Ÿ™‚  ... the lead will show up in the SLA infractions report in RCA.  Nothing happens to it in Modeler it sits there and the report will let you know your compliance percentage with your SLA.

M
Anonymous
Not applicable

You rock, Maneeza. Thanks a bunch!
Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries ๐Ÿ™‚
M
Scott_Kendrick
Level 2

How can you force something to happen automatically when the SLA expires?  For example - opportunities that become stalled.  After 60 days I want them to move to recycled if nothing changes, so I'd like to dfine that as the path criteria from Stalled to Recycling.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question as well. Maneeza Aminyโ€‹ you mentioned in your previous post that "Nothing happens to it in Modeler it sits there and the report will let you know your compliance percentage with your SLA." Does this mean that the leads will just stay in the SLA stage, but the only way to tell which ones are past the defined SLA is in RCE reports? If so, how do you set up a report to show leads that have violated the SLA? Do you recommend moving the leads in violation of the SLA in to a detour stage of some sort like Scott Kendrick suggested?