SOLVED

What does the hours in SLA support mean?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does the hours in SLA support mean?

What does the hours in SLA in support mean? All I seem to get is an automated email saying they received my request and nothing else after that. Does hours in SLA just mean I'll get an automated email within the specified hour saying they received my request?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What does the hours in SLA support mean?

Hi Hitoshi,

The hours mean that you will get a response to your ticket (not automated) within the SLA. Hang in there! I've had great experience with support--they're always lending a helping hand.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Hitoshi,

The hours mean that you will get a response to your ticket (not automated) within the SLA. Hang in there! I've had great experience with support--they're always lending a helping hand.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

The service level agreement is specific to your level of support. Usually someone will call you within that time frame (or email you).

I've found that calling for urgent issues is far better than a case or email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Caroland Josh. Marketo still doesn't have an office in Japan so I'll have to make an international call. I'll keep that in mind for P1 issues.
Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Hello Ozawa-san,

The SLA's reference when you will receive a response from a live representative from Marketo and depending on the priorty of the case, the response time will vary.  We reply to P3 and P2 priority issues during normal busines hours. All reported P1 issues are replied to within our posted SLA regardless of business hours.

About Support

Your support cases do take top priority with us and our team will respond with updates on the status of tickets if we are still working on a resolution.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got almost all issues resolved. Thank you all very much. 🙂