SOLVED

Re: What devices are people opening emails on

Go to solution
Aqeel_Akbar
Level 4

What devices are people opening emails on

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but how can we understand what devices people are opening emails on, whether it's mobile vs desktop, or specifics on email clients?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, there is no report right now.

But you can create a smart list for each group of devices or platforms and get a rough count.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aqeel,

You can create a smart list and use a filter for opened email, and use constraints for Mobile, Device, Platform and Browser.

Here is a screenshot. Hope this helps.

0EM50000000TDQi.png

Aqeel_Akbar
Level 4

Is there any way to get a report around this? Would hate to have a smart list for every possible choice
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, there is no report right now.

But you can create a smart list for each group of devices or platforms and get a rough count.

Casey_Noland
Level 2

Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of email client user-agents Marketo tracks?

Adding the "Browser" constraint and a value of "is not empty" I get a ton of results for my query, the issue is I'm trying to determine how many folks are using gmail and that value returns 0. I can't add "Browser" in a field view to browse values. Hoping there is a list somewhere.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried this method out and noticed that over half of our email opens were on an 'unknown' device.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there anything you can do to get around it?