Re: What are your dream Marketo integrations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slideshare to Marketo

Wistia/Vimeo to Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Calendar to Oktopost

Marketo Calendar to show ALL outbound emails
Anonymous
Not applicable

As the alternative to 'Marketo to Survey Monkey' I'd suggest 'Marketo to Survicate'.

It is fully integrated with Marketo all-in-one customer surveys software for collecting actionable feedback. It's also the official Marketo's LaunchPoint Partner.

It allows to run micro surveys directly on the website and to embed them in emails. The answers are sent in the real-time to your Marketo database and saved as lead fields and lead activities.

If you run customer surveys, I invite you to try it .

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Thanks Marta Kaczmarek​ I have checked Survicate pricing. The connection to Marketo is only included in the professional ($159/mo) or ultimate ($549/mo) pricing. That's at least 5X higher than what we are currently paying. Given our current volume of surveys this is not worth the investment compared to a manual load. I would be interested to hear others' take on this though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course, I understand the budget. It's just the suggestion for trying out something different than questionnaires. You can embed Survicate surveys in Marketo emails using the free plan too, but yes - syncing the answers with Marketo database is available at higher plans.

Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Sitecore for CMS

Google Analytics - I see this listed a lot! *cough* *cough* product team