What are you using to Integrate Marketo with Microsoft Teams?
Seems like Microsoft does have an API that will allow you to fetch Teams Meetings call record history which includes a list of participants.
Try to replace @meetings, cVent or other Webinar provider with Teams.
@Amy_Goldfine: We'd like to use MS Teams live events instead of other webinar providers. While we can do the webinar registration via Marketo, we'd like to be able to to have Marketo:
1) Trigger a confirmation email with the Teams event link
2) Have Teams send the attendee data from the live event to the Marketo event programs so we can tell who attended and who was a no-show
3) Send follow up emails via Marketo to attendees vs. no-shows appropriately.
Currently, there is no easy way to do this for a Teams live event.
If there's no direct integration you'd likely have to use an iPaaS provider such as Zapier, Workato, or Tray. I've done this with Zapier with a different webinar provider. We used a webhook from Marketo to push registrations Marketo > Zapier > Webinar, and then it pushes back the unique join URL. There's also a Zap listening for attendance and it pushes that back to a list in Marketo, where you have a smart campaign that changes program status, etc. We don't use a Zap to push no shows, we have a smart campaign that we run batch after the webinar that changes anyone still with status Registered to status No Show.
A couple caveats
- You have to update the Zaps for each webinar, which can be cumbersome
- If you're running multiple concurrent webinars, you need multiple sets of Zaps
- Occasionally run into rate limit errors pushing attendance back.