SOLVED

Re: What are the available RTP filters and triggers?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the available RTP filters and triggers?

There was a recent article listing out various filters and triggers associated with RTP, but I was wondering if there are any that allow you to identify if someone engaged with X amount of RTP Recommendations? What about determining if their engagement with RTP Recommendations is trending up or down based on a calculation of their average weekly or monthly engagement?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

I was wondering if there are any that allow you to identify if someone engaged with X amount of RTP Recommendations?

^^Yes you can.  The constraint is called "Min. Number of Times".  This constraint is available on many filters/triggers.

What about determining if their engagement with RTP Recommendations is trending up or down based on a calculation of their average weekly or monthly engagement?

^^Most likely No.  Marketo does not do any calculations.  You can get fancy with filters and only accomplish so many things. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What do the docs say? if not, you can post an Idea.

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

I was wondering if there are any that allow you to identify if someone engaged with X amount of RTP Recommendations?

^^Yes you can.  The constraint is called "Min. Number of Times".  This constraint is available on many filters/triggers.

What about determining if their engagement with RTP Recommendations is trending up or down based on a calculation of their average weekly or monthly engagement?

^^Most likely No.  Marketo does not do any calculations.  You can get fancy with filters and only accomplish so many things.