SOLVED

Re: What are the Top 3 Webinar Platforms that you suggest to sync seamlessly with Marketo?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the Top 3 Webinar Platforms that you suggest to sync seamlessly with Marketo?

I'm reviewing vendors and would really appreciate some feedback since I am new to Marketo.  Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Re: What are the Top 3 Webinar Platforms that you suggest to sync seamlessly with Marketo?

I highly recommend ON24 or BrightTalk.  GTW just didn't have the look I was going for, and here's why:

• You see the cursor floating around
  • If you launched a poll and showed the results to your audience, the presentation would close out and you'd have to reopen it, which everyone on the webinar sees
  • Inability to send the first autoresponder emails out of Marketo in the latest version (has to go through GTW)

GTW is fine - don't get me wrong.  It just didn't fit what I needed.

The other great thing is that with ON24 (and I believe BrightTalk, as well), the recorded webinars go live automatically within 24 hours at the same link.

There is some additional setup you need to do in the beginning, but it's quite easy.

I hope this helps!
Jenn

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use Citrix/Go To Webinar, and I have had little to no problem with the integration. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard that ReadyTalk integrates well but don't have personal experience
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've also had very few issues with the integration with Citrix.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've found the Citrix/Go To Webinar integration with Marketo very easy and straightforward.
However, the reliability of Go to Webinar has been an issue for us, specifically their event recording. It's been completely unreliable and disappointing. If you're looking to share recordings on-demand, I definitely recommend testing GTW a lot - before getting too attached/integrated.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

I highly recommend ON24 or BrightTalk.  GTW just didn't have the look I was going for, and here's why:

• You see the cursor floating around
  • If you launched a poll and showed the results to your audience, the presentation would close out and you'd have to reopen it, which everyone on the webinar sees
  • Inability to send the first autoresponder emails out of Marketo in the latest version (has to go through GTW)

GTW is fine - don't get me wrong.  It just didn't fit what I needed.

The other great thing is that with ON24 (and I believe BrightTalk, as well), the recorded webinars go live automatically within 24 hours at the same link.

There is some additional setup you need to do in the beginning, but it's quite easy.

I hope this helps!
Jenn