Re: What Holiday Campaign(s) Have You Tried? Share with us!

Anonymous
Not applicable
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

We create a holiday video every year and share with all of our contacts, customers and colleagues - check it out! Videos of Christmas Past | SafeRack

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We created a holiday video too and sent to our customers but we're counting views, so I won't link.

Anna_Bruning1
Level 4

We have created holiday videos in the past to email to customers from all of our global offices.

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

We just send out a holiday email, recapping our top viewed blogs of the year.

Angela_Ruggeri1
Level 2

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

AHHH! This is so great!!

David_Gaible
Level 7

Not really a holiday campaign, but for the past 4 years (at 3 different companies) I've always ran a 'best content of the year' newsletter during the last week of the year. These newsletters always generate a ton of clicks, leads, and convert to revenue well! I suspect its a bit of selection bias - the leads that are clicking on this content - usually some variation of 'how to grow your business' - are the ones sitting at home and thinking about how to improve in the next year. But hey, reaching the right people at the right time is most of the battle!

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Every year we put together a recap of everything that happened the past 12 months. We're especially nostalgic this year because we just got acquired by another, much larger, company and we are not only looking pack on the past year, but the past 10. Everybody always enjoys the email and interactive website.

Chris_Chariton
Level 2

Great ideas here.  Nothing special but we send out a holiday ecard