Webinar "Event status: Waiting for Attendee List"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinar "Event status: Waiting for Attendee List"

We had a webinar two days ago, and in preparing to send out the followup (attended and no-show) emails, we noticed that the statuses hadn't changed from Registered to Attended or No-Show.
On closer inspection, we noticed that the event status for the webinar program is still listed as  "Waiting for Attendee List," rather than "Event Completed."
I clicked "Refresh from Webinar" in the program Members section, but it didn't update. 
I understand from reading other discussions here there can be a bit of a lag transferring data from GoToWebinar, but nearly two days seems excessive. Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Webinar "Event status: Waiting for Attendee List"

That is excessive. Should have happened within a couple of minutes. Are you sure your Marketo campaign is synched with the webinar (under Event Partner)? 

0EM50000000SpMF.jpg

You could always export the emails with webinar status and create a Smart Campaign to change their Program Status while you figure out the prroblem.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Adam. Yes, it's synced with the event partner (and under Launchpoint, the GTW account is showing as enabled). We were able to changed the Program Status of the program members, but we're obviously trying to troubleshoot to avoid this issue in future.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having this same issue lately too! Are you still experiencing it? I reached out to Marketo support, but they said no one else was having these problems. We actually recently had a program that never updated after over 2 weeks.  Seems like there is a flaw with the integration.