Webinar Registration Partial Upload

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinar Registration Partial Upload

I recently switched forms on my website from gotowebinar to marketo. I had two webinars that were pre-existing and had registrations for a few people. I was told to export and then delete the registrants, turn off email confirmation in Gotowebinar and then upload the list as registered in my marketo program.

I did that, but out of 26 people, only 6 came through to gotowebinar (although all are in my program). This is such a small list upload, I can't imagine why 6 would go through immediately and 20 would sync later. Has anyone had this happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Webinar Registration Partial Upload

Hi Christina,

You are right, this is weird.

Try going to your program and click "event actions" -> "refresh from webinar provider".

Also check that all the 26 members show in the program summary in the registered status, and not any other status.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Yes, all 26 are registered status. I took your suggestion and refreshed from webinar provider, but no change yet. I'll try calling support but if you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI again Christina

The other ideas I have are:

• that the leads are not providing enough info (such as a missing last name or first name), which prevents the leads to be created in GTW. This may relate to you GTW config that requires this into (I do not remember if this is a setting that can be changed in GTW).
  • The leads are still in a memory cache in GTW and cannot be created twice. If this is the case, would it be possible for you to recreate the webinar in GTW and change the mapping in Marketo?

-Greg