SOLVED

Re: Webinar Live & On-Demand Attendee Reports by Time?

Go to solution
Anne_Sample1
Level 2

Webinar Live & On-Demand Attendee Reports by Time?

Hello! We are hoping to run a report on the number of people who attended one of our webinars (live or on-demand) during a certain time period (like current week). I have a Program Performance report set up for the Webinar channel, but I don't see an option to change the time period on the report setup tab, even though the preview of the list of filters says "all time." Is there something I'm missing? Or would another type or report be better for this?

Both live and on-demand attendees are counted as successes, so the report could be based on program success or program status.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anne,

This is not possible, at least not in the program performance report.

The simplest would be to run 2 smart lists with the "Program Status was Changed" filter

pastedImage_0.png

It will enable to choose the "new status" and the "date of activity"

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anne,

This is not possible, at least not in the program performance report.

The simplest would be to run 2 smart lists with the "Program Status was Changed" filter

pastedImage_0.png

It will enable to choose the "new status" and the "date of activity"

-Greg

Anne_Sample1
Level 2

Thanks Greg. This should work for us for now. It would be nice to have as a report so that we could have a subscription set up, but we'll take what we can get!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anne,

Pls mark it as responded so that it gets out of the radar

-Greg

Anne_Sample1
Level 2

To anyone in the future reading this thread, you can in fact set up a subscription to your smart list and receive a "report" that way. Not perfect, but a way to get something into your inbox every (day, week, month...).