SOLVED

Webhook Parameter?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Webhook Parameter?

Hello, I'd like to be able to add a tokenized parameter to my webhook call so that when I call a webhook from a smart campaign it includes a token specific to that particular program/smart campaign.

For example, I have a webhook that pushes information about the email program to an outside data store. This webhook is called by each email campaign and I want it to include information about <which> email program it is pushing in the webhook data.  SP_INFO is nice, but I'd like more control over the formatting and other information.

How do I do this? Using custom program tokens doesn't seem to work (unless I'm doing it wrong).
As a work around, do I need to create a seperate field and update the data value prior to call the webhook in order to make this work?

Are there other workarounds I'm not familiar with?

Thanks,
Isaac
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Webhook Parameter?

Program tokens should work (98% sure), however they may not appear in the token picker: you just have to type them in. 

Otherwise, indeed use a Change Data Value on a Lead field. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Program tokens should work (98% sure), however they may not appear in the token picker: you just have to type them in. 

Otherwise, indeed use a Change Data Value on a Lead field. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Programs token can work! If your smart campaign doesn't live within a program then it won't work but it works great when the smart campaign that calls the webhook lives within a program!

Best,
Isaac