SOLVED

Re: WebEx Event Custom URL

Go to solution
Lauren_Linsalat
Level 2

WebEx Event Custom URL

Does anyone have step-by-step process for adding the Custom URL from WebEx Event Center to Marketo?  I have the Event properly synced, but am struggling with making the token actually display a custom URL.  I understand that this wouldn't appear in draft status. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Lauren,

You're talking about the personalized url that would be included in your email using the {{member.webinar url}} token, correct?

In order to make this token work, it must be used in an email that is being sent through a flow action in a smart campaign that is a child asset of the program that is synced with your webinar provider.  The lead must also have a status of Registered within that program, which is what tells Marketo to push their information to the webinar provider.

The best way to test this is to go through the registration process yourself, as if you were one of your attendees.

John

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Lauren,

You're talking about the personalized url that would be included in your email using the {{member.webinar url}} token, correct?

In order to make this token work, it must be used in an email that is being sent through a flow action in a smart campaign that is a child asset of the program that is synced with your webinar provider.  The lead must also have a status of Registered within that program, which is what tells Marketo to push their information to the webinar provider.

The best way to test this is to go through the registration process yourself, as if you were one of your attendees.

John

Mariesa_Milan
Level 1

I normally put the {{member.webinar url}} token in the calendar token and it's worked every time except for today. Do you know if something has changed?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You should always open a new thread, especially for threads marked Correct.

Are you providing a sufficient wait step before sending the email?  The token does not exist immediately.