SOLVED

Web Services Error 1025

Go to solution
Daniel_Martin
Level 2

Web Services Error 1025

Greetings,

We have received a Web Services Error 1025 twice this week. I've been searching across the forums and the developers documentation, but couldn't find anything. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_Everly
Marketo Employee

Re: Web Services Error 1025

Web Services Error 1025 is "Program status not found".  We have added that error description to the Developers Site.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Have you checked Launchpoint in Admin to see if any of your API connections are failing? I received a similar error recently and it was due to a failed connection to GoToWebinar.

Daniel_Martin
Level 2

Hi Sydney,

We do have three Launchpoint sets, for an Event platform (eTouches), a Webinar platform (ON24) and our website.

We are checking the logs on the website API config, since it is the only one we have straight access. For the other two, the functionality remains intact, fully working.

I'm just curious on why this specific error is not described in the developers documentation...

But thanks anyway!

David_Everly
Marketo Employee

Web Services Error 1025 is "Program status not found".  We have added that error description to the Developers Site.

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ooh interesting! It would be really helpful if these errors were more descriptive.

Daniel_Martin
Level 2

Thanks David! We will review our programs to check where is the issue.