SOLVED

'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

Go to solution
Highlighted

'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

I set up a program that sends two emails 1 hour and 24 hours from visit if they don't complete the form on the page. 

I test below and received the 1 hour email 3 times.  I did visit the page 3 times so I am assuming there is a step missing in either the smart list of flow. Any advice?

Thanks!

Shane_Rourke2_2-1596136912593.png

Shane_Rourke2_3-1596136922507.png

Shane_Rourke2_4-1596136931648.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: 'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

I would say changing the QRs to Once Every 2 Days (or whatever accommodates your cumulative waits) is a better idea than adding another Activity Log lookback choice.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 6

Re: 'Web Page Visits Triggers' with "Remove from Flow' Sending the Same Email More Than Once

One way is to add a choice to flow step and exclude people who have been sent the email.

Balkar_Singh_0-1596139127468.png

Highlighted

Thanks Balkar! Is that a better option than below?

Shane_Rourke2_0-1596142919240.png

Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I would say changing the QRs to Once Every 2 Days (or whatever accommodates your cumulative waits) is a better idea than adding another Activity Log lookback choice.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 6

It's better to use QRs as suggested by Sandford.